• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prosperty4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prosperty4

Hi a newbee here,
    Does anybody know anything about prosperty4 going into temporary administration?

No, but only the terminally insane would use them anyway...

It might just be an accounting exercise - they underwent a big restructuring a while back, so it's possibly the other end of that. OTOH, if you are with them, this would be a good time to move out.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I had just come back into the country and had about 24 hours to pick a company. Are they that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by frizik
        I had just come back into the country and had about 24 hours to pick a company. Are they that bad?
        Yes (allegedly - as they are also quite litigious - also allegedly)
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

The words 'barge pole' and 'dont touch with' spring to mind.

Comment

Oh well looks like i better start working on an exit strategy

Comment

Originally posted by frizik
              Oh well looks like i better start working on an exit strategy
              you need a stratergy to leave them? Can't you just e-mail/call and say you want to leave?

Comment

Ho ho ho
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Their site makes no mention...

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh
                    you need a stratergy to leave them? Can't you just e-mail/call and say you want to leave?
                    I don't jknow they have some of my dosh so i had better make sure i get it first

Comment

Working...
                    X