• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharp Knives May Cause Harm To Health

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp Knives May Cause Harm To Health

Scientists today declared that sharp knives may cause harm to health.

Speaking out at a press conferance the scientist heading the team who have spent the last 10 years researching this phenominum stated:

"Over the past 10 years we have taken many knives of different sizes and shapes, sharped them and then attempted to cause harm with them. In every case we can categorically say that we have succeded and with this in mind are 100% confidant that knives can be hazardous.

The only sensible precaution to take is start an immeadiate blanket ban on knives as they can be dangerous in anybodys hands and they don't even require a power source."

Our new Prime Minister Golden Brown has stated:

"This shocking new evidence shows how a seemingly useful implement like a knife is actually a vile accident waiting to happen. This government will legislate against knives immeadiatly to prevent the population from inadvertantly harming itself. It is the right thing to do!!"

Golden Brown has received support from all majour political parties and as a result Nu Liemore saw thier performance in the polls rise once more.

With this in mind we expect a snap election which Nu Liemore will win in the next few week. Everyones a winner!!!!

That's rubbish. Golden wouldn't legislate against knives, he'd invent a new Knives and Sharp Things Tax and claim it was to help pay for NHS treatments arising from their widespread use.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
      That's rubbish. Golden wouldn't legislate against knives, he'd invent a new Knives and Sharp Things Tax and claim it was to help pay for NHS treatments arising from their widespread use.
      DUH what do you think legislate against knives means??? You didn't think he was going to ban them did you ??

Comment

Only a madman would argue against this brilliant legislation - which will cut crime - at a stroke.

But let us not be complacent and forget the deadly menace of - forks.

Comment

Duh ! Yes. Because you mentioned "The only sensible precaution to take is start an immeadiate blanket ban on knives " and that it was to "prevent the population from inadvertantly harming itself.", which kind of implies a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            Only a madman would argue against this brilliant legislation - which will cut crime - at a stroke.

But let us not be complacent and forget the deadly menace of - forks.

Don't get me started on forks. Coming over here and stealing our jobs. I just don't get all this celebrating diversity in cutlery PC nonsense

Comment

I knew a guy once that fell on a knife.

15 times!
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Go fork yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  Go fork yourself.
                  Knife one !

Comment

Here's a news report on the research:

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide..._wounds_may_be

Comment

Working...
                    X