• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That time of the month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That time of the month

It's time to send your invoices boys and girls.

I loooove this time of the month, just as much at the day the money finally arrive.

I start dreaming of the gadgets I want to buy, all those nice shiny brand new gadgets. Mmmmmmm. I feel all warm and funny inside.

I love contracting

How do you guys feel about this time of the month?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

I hate that time of the month, the missus becomes easily agitated and shouts at me all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
      I hate that time of the month, the missus becomes easily agitated and shouts at me all the time.
      What, that time of the month when some women start to behave the way that men do all the time?
      God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Euro-commuter
        What, that time of the month when some women start to behave the way that men do all the time?
        Speak for yourself, you ill tempered, illogical loon

Comment

That time of the week, in my case.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
            Me too - first thing every monday morning the invoice goes off. The monies are in the bank 4 days later.

I just luuuurve weekly payment contracts

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
              Ah, so you have weekly periods?
              God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Working...
              X