• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IT Recruitment company for sale...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Recruitment company for sale...

when looking at business for sale saw this, who wants in ??

http://www.daltonsbusiness.com/busin...nt/0-0-159817/

Located in LONDON, GREATER LONDON
    £1,000,000 gross income
    Relocatable
    London based IT Recruitment business established seven years ago and dealing with Leading companies in their IT global projects providing contractors for long time contracts.
    Very profitable market and huge potential for development.
    Would benefit a company with contractor's recruitment desk, willing to expand throughout Europe, to do immediat business using the valuable database.
    Easy to run business - ready for a quick sale.

£280,000
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Originally posted by n5gooner

£1,000,000 gross income
    Relocatable
    London based IT Recruitment business established seven years ago and dealing with Leading companies in their IT global projects providing contractors for long time contracts.
    Would benefit a company with contractor's recruitment desk, willing to expand throughout Europe, to do immediat business using the valuable database.

£280,000

Is it P4?

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner

£1,000,000 gross income
      Relocatable

£280,000

Do they really think they are going to get £280,000 when they can't spell ????

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco

Do they really think they are going to get £280,000 when they can't spell ????
        I suspect all your really paying for is the clent book.....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

£280k? That sounds very low, for what it's supposed to be.

Comment

they turned over 1,000,000 they have ten contractors I guess at 10% margin that's 100k gross profit wonder what the net is and if the net is say 60 after costs then how do they get a value of 280,000

if the client book is worth 280k I will sell them the yellow pages for 275k

Milan.

Comment

It's gross income might be £1m, but it's margins might be bugger all - therefore £280k might be a lot for it.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Dodgy mate, come on, it's not that bad. Just because you dropped the ball with one placement doesn't make you useless. Don't sell up.Chin up old lad. You can do it.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

If this was a worthwhile investment, the Super Pimps would have snapped it up... but they didn't. QED.

Comment

10 contractors. It is not worth 200p. My guess is that the owner has financial problems. Having said that a big agency will not be interested
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X