PDA

View Full Version : bad service from a online retailer

lilelvis2000
2nd August 2007, 15:08
Anyone get bad service from an online retailer.

I just bought a new digital camera and SD card. Turns out the card they sent was the wrong one. So I contacted them. no reply after 10 days. I then faxed them. I got the reply immediately - scribbled on top of my original fax and sent back to me like that - no cover page at all. Basically telling me what a F'ing this and that I am because they have replied (they haven't). But Oh well yes we will exchange it for you anyway.

Great attitude. Must be run by a bunch of crochety old geezers who just can't take criticism.

BoredBloke
2nd August 2007, 15:10
name and shame then

r0bly0ns
Name and shame

DodgyAgent
Anyone get bad service from an online retailer.

I just bought a new digital camera and SD card. Turns out the card they sent was the wrong one. So I contacted them. no reply after 10 days. I then faxed them. I got the reply immediately - scribbled on top of my original fax and sent back to me like that - no cover page at all. Basically telling me what a F'ing this and that I am because they have replied (they haven't). But Oh well yes we will exchange it for you anyway.

Great attitude. Must be run by a bunch of crochety old geezers who just can't take criticism.

Had they signed the contract ? :happy

perhaps this is how you should react
http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread19826.html :)

lilelvis2000
2nd August 2007, 15:18
Contract?

The retailer in question is CameraBox.

Great prices, great delivery (next day) but crap customer service. Just pray nothing goes wrong or you are F**ked.

I looked up their reviews on Pricerunner and that's pretty much the rule. Too bad I didn't look them up until today.