• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B&C

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&C

I love dealing with Bauer & Cottrell - all their staff are so helpfull and friendly (plus the fact that they do a good job!). Just got off the phone to Sarah and she gave me some advice about a CP contract that I am discussing.

Also caught up on what had been going on since we last spoke. They have moved offices but (despite BT) their numbers remain the same!!

yup, Sarah is a star!

Comment

But why would anyone look at a CP contract...?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
        Believe it or not, in some parts of the country, there's a greater supply of contractors than contracts. Supply and demand is a cruel thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang
          I love dealing with Bauer & Cottrell - all their staff are so helpfull and friendly (plus the fact that they do a good job!). Just got off the phone to Sarah and she gave me some advice about a CP contract that I am discussing.

Also caught up on what had been going on since we last spoke. They have moved offices but (despite BT) their numbers remain the same!!

Yep, can't praise them enough - both Sarah and Kate were extremely helpful and played a key role in getting my current contract amended to reflect working practice
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Sadly, some good clients refuse to deal with anyone else
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Agree, they're ace. Got a last minute gig on a Friday afternoon and Danny had given it a verbal "OK" a couple of hours later.

Comment

Beggars cant be choosers! I have now been contrcating for 3 years (!) and for some reason this time round I am finding it hard to get a new gig so all comers welcome! I am hoping it is just bad timing.......!

Comment

Working...
                X