• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Excellent episode of Scrubs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent episode of Scrubs

I've just watched a recording of last night's episode, repeated at 6:30 tomorrow (Saturday) on E4 for those who missed it. The whole episode done as a musical, highlight for me was a duette "Guy love" between JD and Turk, with a line that would probably get me banned if I repeated it here, out of context.

Originally posted by IR35 Avoider
    I've just watched a recording of last night's episode, repeated at 6:30 tomorrow (Saturday) on E4 for those who missed it. The whole episode done as a musical, highlight for me was a duette "Guy love" between JD and Turk, with a line that would probably get me banned if I repeated it here, out of context.
    I love scrubs - have watched it since the first season but now don't get to watch them all in order due to switching between paramount, E4 and ABC1 which are all running at a different pace.

Comment

Get them off torrent and watch them in any order you desire...

Comment

They are long long long long long overdue a good episode.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
          Get them off torrent and watch them in any order you desire...
          Spose I could - I've finnished watching 24 from season 1 as I missed the very fist episode on telly years ago so never bithered watching it - so in the last couple of months I've watched all 6 seasons, lost is on break and so is heroes so I could start downloading season 5 of scrubs

Comment

Do you not have Sky? 450 channels; at least 350 of them are showing Scrubs.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan
              Do you not have Sky? 450 channels; at least 350 of them are showing Scrubs.
              Sky? *spit* thats the whole point of watching them in a jumbled order cos all the different channels showing different epsiodes.

Comment

Working...
              X