• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buy To Let Exclusives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy To Let Exclusives

4.84% Fixed to 31/10/2008 flat fee £1,500.00 rental 125% of Pay rate LTV 85% Redemption Penalty 5%

4.99% Discounted for 2 years Fee 2.5% Rental 100% RP6%

4.99% 2 year fix to 90%LTV Rental 115% fee 2.5% RP 6% 2 year tie in

5.29% 2 YEAR FIXED FEE 2.5% Rental 110% RP5%

5.55% fixed to 31/10/2008 Flat fee £699.00 Rental 125% of 5% Pay Rate RP8%

5.79% To 31/10/10 3 year fix fee 2.00% Rental 125% of Pay Rate RP 5%

6.19% 2 year fix to 89%LTV fee 2.5% rental 100% of Pay Rate

6.39% fixed for 5 years Fee £1499.00 Rental 100% of Pay Rate

No Redemption penalty tie ins on any of the above

89%/90% LTV Also available

One Day bridging also available

I CHARGE NO FEES

IAM A Donkey
    Details removed to preserve the reckless and stupid
    Last edited by administrator; 5 August 2007, 21:53.

He he. Roll up, roll up for the deal of a lifetime! Pile into risk-free BTLs.
    Boomed I tell yer!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hey buddy, you forgot to post this in Technical as well because, technically, your a numpty!

Comment

Cheeky B&sturd do we go onto morgage brokers forums and post crap about contracting?

well apart from the annual holiday?

Comment

Because buying an asset when it's at its all-time high is a great idea?

I think most people here have more common sense.

Comment

Also not very good rates either. I guess the bottom has fallen out of the market in the past year....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Also not very good rates either. I guess the bottom has fallen out of the market in the past year....
              more like too good to be true rates, high street BTL rates are close to 6%
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
              X