PDA

View Full Version : Where's MF?

SandyDown
6th August 2007, 18:37
Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?

Gonzo
6th August 2007, 19:07
Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?He does post on here occasionally, but not as much as he used to.

He is a permie now afterall. :spank:

SallyAnne
6th August 2007, 19:25
He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone :)

xoggoth
6th August 2007, 19:40
I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.

SandyDown
6th August 2007, 19:45
I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.

hey there xoggoth how are things, are you still retired or have you meen tempted again??

Not many of the ol timers here now ...

Alf W
6th August 2007, 20:39
How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).

SandyDown
6th August 2007, 20:45
How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).

Alf W yes you are an old timer, I remember when posting about the other Alf (AJP) a long time ago and we got confused between you and him

Pondlife
6th August 2007, 20:48

but who could ever forget when you took us on holiday to the caravan forum.

classic.

OrangeHopper
7th August 2007, 07:28
Hey Xog, what do those bees up behind that there church and school of your village like?

MarillionFan
7th August 2007, 08:21
My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.

Lucy
7th August 2007, 08:23
My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.

tadaaaa!

xoggoth
7th August 2007, 08:24
Old timer? Not me, I am in my second childhood. Unless summit interesting comes up finished with the contract lark.

Dunno, nowt against bees, fine hard working little creatures I daresay but I much prefer waspies. Did I mention they like jam???

OrangeHopper
7th August 2007, 08:58
Well, have a wander past the school with your jam and see whether you attract something other than wasps.

northernladyuk
14th December 2016, 14:19
He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone :)

Amen to that.