• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's MF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's MF?

Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?

Originally posted by SandyDown
    Is he still in the US?? Does he log in sometimes?
    He does post on here occasionally, but not as much as he used to.

He is a permie now afterall.

Comment

He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          I would not know how to post a crappy thread.

PS Those who cannot afford to provide Fortnum And Mason's jam for wasps be assured that there are more humble wasps who would be quite happy with Selfridges jam.

hey there xoggoth how are things, are you still retired or have you meen tempted again??

Not many of the ol timers here now ...

Comment

How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
              How long do you have had to be posting to be considered an 'old timer'? I've got about five and a half years under my belt (although I'm a bit low on volume all things considered).
              Alf W yes you are an old timer, I remember when posting about the other Alf (AJP) a long time ago and we got confused between you and him

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
                but who could ever forget when you took us on holiday to the caravan forum.

classic.

Comment

Hey Xog, what do those bees up behind that there church and school of your village like?

Comment

My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X