• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat

McDonalds Spicy Veggie Deli Sandwich - £1.99 on Tuesdays.

Originally posted by TazMaN
    I'm Lovin It
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Hmmm, I think I might hit McDonalds this lunchtime for a McNuggets meal - that is if this fecking server build ever finishes!!!

Comment

can't remember the last time I went to McD's
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          can't remember the last time I went to McD's
          A moment of weakness on the way to the platform at Waterloo, some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            Hmm, spicy roughage. I pity your colleagues this afternoon.

Comment

In my opinion, McDonalds is the most disgusting excuse for 'food' - won't touch the stuff after the last 'meal' some years ago - can't go into details for fear of libel but god help the digestive system for those who do.

Comment

Originally posted by Colemanisor
                In my opinion, McDonalds is the most disgusting excuse for 'food' - won't touch the stuff after the last 'meal' some years ago - can't go into details for fear of libel but god help the digestive system for those who do.
                I haven't had a mcdonalds, burger king or KFC for years.
                Discovered Hamburger Union in Leicester square at the weekend - good stuff.
                Lunch = ITSU, Wrap it up, Subway (rare), Soup and Salad, Savoy sandwich bar.

Comment

McD's is food for the underclass. Which is why areas populated by the underclass are also populated by numerous McD's outlets. Not to mention the resulting litter problem.

Comment

They should be heavily fined for all the litter they produce
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X