• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would like to pay tribute...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to pay tribute...

I would like to pay tribute to the emergency services for their handling of the recent floods in the North and the severn area. I would like to pay tribute the phenomonal efforts of the water utilities workers who have reconnected 250,000 houshold to fresh water (dont forget to boil it first). I would like to pay tribute to the police and intelligence services for their massive efforts in the recent terrorist scare in England and at Glasgow airport.
    In addition I would like to pay tribute to the vetinary service, Defra and the the emergency coordination services for their handling of the foot and mouth outbreak.
    I would also like to pay tribute to the farmers, for their understanding and patience, the public, all those flooded, all those not flooded, all those affected by the recent shooting and Manchester for their forbearance. Sir Ian Blair and I would like to pay tribute to the head of the anti terrorist unit , Andrew Hayman, even though he deliberately (i.e. lied like a turd in a bucket) misled the public.
    I would like to pay tribute to everyone, even those who never pay tribute to anyone, even those who dont deserve any tribute, and even those who have been paid tribute before. I would like to pay tribute to my cat, for catching a big ****-off mouse, and to my terrapin for not dying like the last one did.

Most of all I would like to pay tribute to whoever pulls a machine gun and mows down the next ***** who pays ****** tribute to someone.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Today EO paid tribute. Amen.

Comment

Nice, EO.

You made me cry there - very moving. I'd just like to pay tribute to EO for moving my soul in mysterious ways today. And I'd like to thank my soul for being so sensitive and easily moved, and I'd like to thank.........

Comment

Tribute

"Right on, right on, I said the beat was right on...."

Comment

Working...
        X