• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever worked with anyone famous ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever worked with anyone famous ?

I havn't

but I did a 12 month gig with Ken Clarkes son at Barclays, and I worked with an Access developer, Frankie Novak (stage name), who gave up contracting and is now starring in a touring production of Chicago, with that bird from stars in their eyes (or something)

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I've worked with Donovan Reid. He was in the 100m finals at the LA Olympics. He also ran in the 4 x 100m final with Daley Thompson. He must of been good because he was on Question of Sport. His best time was 10.01. Even today that would win some international races.

Comment

I worked with

A TV actress who went on to play Ms Dyson in Grange Hill. I was working in a nightclub in SA and she was working with me.

Ok so not that famous, but I can bet you it was more fun that working with KC's son
      There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Yes, Frank Novak in his exciting IT worklife before he entered showbiz:-

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mai...atabase/218423

and now in his dull showbiz life with glamourous women, fame and Noel Edmonds ...

http://www.frankienovak.com/gallery.htm

which one would you prefer ?????

Comment

A minor royal was in my 12 step group.

Comment

I'm related to a minor celebrity...but that would be too easy...£5 if anyone can guess correctly....

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
              I'm related to a minor celebrity...but that would be too easy...£5 if anyone can guess correctly....
              Ken Dodd?
              whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
                Ken Dodd?
                Not that famous...but I probably mirror his attitude to tax

Comment

I once worked with Lance Armstrong's mum.

I was in the same small department as her and knew her well enough to go to BBQ's at her house. One day I was there I answered the phone for her as both her and her husband were busy and it was Lance calling!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
                    Rusty Lee?

Comment

Working...
                    X