• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you

managed to get the phone numbers of someone you didn't like, where would you put them so that they got some nice phonecalls? Also, would you do home or mobile? Don't want to be evil, but perhaps make things inconvenient for them.

That's the most bizarre first post I've seen in a while.

Make a "lady of the night" flyer, print it out, and leave in phone boxes throughout Kings Cross.

Comment

bloody hell man, we're contractors. Our address books contain nothing but the phone numbers of people we don't like. Get used to it.

Comment

Hack into the Reuters ticker and post it there.
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Excellent work, thank you.

Comment

I've thought about it after a particularly bad working relationship, but I reckon it ain't worth it. Better just to move on and be glad you are not them.

Comment

Originally posted by Berko1
              managed to get the phone numbers of someone you didn't like, where would you put them so that they got some nice phonecalls? Also, would you do home or mobile? Don't want to be evil, but perhaps make things inconvenient for them.
              If someone did that to you, would you not have an inkling of who it was that did it? Also, if you need to ask about something like that, you may not have the character to pull it through without being found out.

Comment

A recent piece of grafitti (sp?) near the station reads "For the girls: w@nk1ng boy - call 07777 123456

I'm guessing that the person who answers the phone is not the person who wrote the message... but I could be wrong. Funny old world.
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto
                  If someone did that to you, would you not have an inkling of who it was that did it? Also, if you need to ask about something like that, you may not have the character to pull it through without being found out.
                  pull it off? or see it through?
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

BTW the "pull it off" was not in reference to the previous post.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X