• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xansa Recruitment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xansa Recruitment

Anyone worked through these before?

They seem to be an EB and an agency...which I'm confused about.

ps - welcome back CUK
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 9 August 2007, 11:46.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne

They seem o be an EB and an agency...which I'm confused about.

ps - welcome back CUK
    mmm.... I feel this can be libelous too....
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

isn't EB a post/official word for an agency ?

HMRC make use of the phrase EB quite a lot...
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

They seem o be an EB and an agency...which I'm confused about.

ps - welcome back CUK
        Yes. On numerous occasions.

When they were F.I. Group they were very good. After the transition to Xansa my manager was offered £1000 to replace me with an Indian Immigrant from their body-shop. I kinda lost my affection for them then...

Are you joining them on a project that they're running?

Comment

Well ok then, they seem to be a consultancy (i.e. work FOR them) and also an agency (i.e. they hire you through your limited).

I'm just a bit confused about them - anyone had any experience?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Yes. On numerous occasions.

When they were F.I. Group they were very good. After the transition to Xansa my manager was offered £1000 to replace me with an Indian Immigrant from their body-shop. I kinda lost my affection for them then...

Are you joining them on a project that they're running?
            Yeah thinking about it. Just had a chat with one of their guys - I must admit I was very impressed to be honest.

I just dont really know what they are - I need to label them to be happy!

ps - what did F.I. stand for Churchy?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well ok then, they seem to be a consultancy (i.e. work FOR them) and also an agency (i.e. they hire you through your limited).

I'm just a bit confused about them - anyone had any experience?
              OK, Xansa manage to blag their way on to large projects. They don't have enough permy(Xansa) staff so bring in contractors. So you can have a mix of permy staff, Xansa permy staff and contractors working on a project. Don't forget though that your client will be Xansa, not the end client.

Comment

OK, Xansa manage to blag their way on to large projects. They don't have enough permy(Xansa) staff so bring in contractors. So you can have a mix of permy staff, Xansa permy staff and contractors working on a project. Don't forget though that your client will be Xansa, not the end client.

I've done that loads of times with IBM and EDS - so they're just a consultancy?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yeah thinking about it. Just had a chat with one of their guys - I must admit I was very impressed to be honest.

I just dont really know what they are - I need to label them to be happy!

ps - what did F.I. stand for Churchy?
                  F.I.?

Don't really know. Just latched on to the Feminists International label due to the origin of F.I Group. Here's some background info...

http://www.ukbusinesspark.co.uk/figroupa.htm

Comment

F.I.?

Don't really know. Just latched on to the Feminists International label due to the origin of F.I Group. Here's some background info...

http://www.ukbusinesspark.co.uk/figroupa.htm

Cheers hun

Off t'pub now - glad we're all back together again
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X