• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humour Bypasses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humour Bypasses

Just what exactly has happened to the forum that attempts at sarcasm have now been deemed inappropriate?
    Can any of the mods explain this change in stance or should we just all call it a day?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

The pendulum has swung - probably too far the other way
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

funny thing SB, I come here for three reasons, the humour, the VERY wise takes on a lot of current affairs and the odd contractor issue.

in that order

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well last one out switch the light off!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
          Well last one out switch the light off!
          lets give him a few days, see if he calms down
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

"The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!"

looks like you're using a new formulation of washing powder judging by recent results

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts
              "The Celtic shirt does not shrink to fit inferior players!"

looks like you're using a new formulation of washing powder judging by recent results
              Nonsense, we have yet to concede a single goal in a competitive match so far this season!

Comment

Nonsense, we have yet to concede a single goal in a competitive match so far this season!
                thaats it. lets talk about footie. Tell me SB, whats your favourite footie memory ?

(phew, I think we got him off the censorship issue)

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Just what exactly has happened to the forum that attempts at sarcasm have now been deemed inappropriate?
                  Can any of the mods explain this change in stance or should we just all call it a day?
                  As sarcasm is the only form of wit you possess it looks like you're fooked SB.

It's been nice knowing you. Now be a good bhoy and feck off!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                    As sarcasm is the only form of wit you possess it looks like you're fooked SB.

It's been nice knowing you. Now be a good bhoy and feck off!
                    I see the recent spate of muzzling hasn't spread as far as limiting the puerile witterings of oversized boorish trogladytes like your good self Churchill. Perhaps things are not as bad as they appear. If my continued presence is likely to irritate gormless impotent big goat-molesters like you then I reckon I'll give it a bit longer after all.
                    You seem to be posting a bit more regularly these days churchy, what has happened? Wifie extended her apron strings to allow you to reach the keyboard?

Comment

Working...
                    X