• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

nolongerlimited - IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nolongerlimited - IR35

Hi all, I'm looking for a professional payment solution provider but am alittle worried as to who's genuinely the safest and most reliable.

I've just heard about the poor state of Prosperity 4 going into administration so I'm sure you can imagine i'm alittle cautious.

nolongerlimited.com seems to have the best reputation out of all the firms out there and seems to have pretty good rates, has any1 used them before?

Any advice would be appreciated..

http://www.contractorumbrella.com/benefits.html
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

I agree with Bluebird. Good, professional, and cheap!

Comment

and not spam
        Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird
          and not spam
          Does anyone say 'professional payment solution' who isn't trying to sell one?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Does anyone say 'professional payment solution' who isn't trying to sell one?
            Quite.

Deary me.

Comment

Working...
            X