• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ritz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritz

want to get the wife a nice anniversary present. I was thinking about dinner and dance at the Ritz - http://www.lastminute.com/lmn/pso/ca...ODID=533044830

Anyone be there?
    Was wondering if it was too over the top or touristy.

I guess this is a No Next thread.

Comment

We're all disgusted at you letting the side down and taking the Mrs out somewhere posh for dinner...

Try what are you gona cook me for our anniversary dear??

Comment

I can recommend Claridge's. Posh surroundings, nice staff, costs a lot... but that's what it's all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
          We're all disgusted at you letting the side down and taking the Mrs out somewhere posh for dinner...

Try what are you gona cook me for our anniversary dear??
          I let the side down ages ago. I don't drink or smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh
            I don't drink or smoke.
            "RightLaugh". There's irony in action.

Comment

I'd take her to a out of town hotel. Pref one based in a large old house somewhere in the country.

I mean turning upto the ritz with a gift voucher? Nothing less than your Black Card will do.

Comment

It is a bit over the top and very touristy, but women all love it without exception.

Comment

Take her for a stroll up bournville boulevard, very romantic and it'll definately surprise her.
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The things you do for a shag eh
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X