• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed!

Central banks pumping money into the system - panic all around. Seen it all before. Get liquid - keep your powder dry - this will be a massive opportunity.
    Wealth will transfer from the indebted to the liquid.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I have 15p in my pocket - will I become wealthy??

Comment

For the uninitiated and ignorant (probably just the latter...) such as myself, could you explain what you mean in english, please?
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Market was recovering...but is on its way down again....yey!!!!

Assuming the whole economy doesn't go, I'd assume most contractors have more stashed away than tied up in mortgages etc....so good news

Comment

when did you see this before?

Comment

i have a crisp £5 note if anyone is looking to sell their house

Markets based on Fear and Greed? surely not, things have changed since those days?!

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              i have a crisp £5 note if anyone is looking to sell their house
              You could probably buy an entire street in Newcastle or Middlesbrough.

Comment

Or a major bank....but you probably dont wanna be saddled with their debts..

Comment

From the BBC..
                  The declines in the US markets came despite attempts by President George W Bush to calm market fears.

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    From the BBC..
                    The declines in the US markets came despite attempts by President George W Bush to calm market fears.

He'll be telling them all 'Don't Panic' next.

Comment

Working...
                    X