• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Justice can be served

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice can be served

Shows that the justice can be served at a times, this was indeed a heinous act of brutality by a set of parents who were meant to be safe guarding the welfare of the child. Evil bastards rot in HELL.

Linky

However where the fook was social services and the childs natuiral father? all equally as guilty in my eyes.

Originally posted by Harrysp
    Shows that the justice can be served at a times, this was indeed a heinous act of brutality by a set of parents who were meant to be safe guarding the welfare of the child. Evil bastards rot in HELL.

Linky

However where the fook was social services and the childs natuiral father? all equally as guilty in my eyes.
    You may have ended the week with something we can all agree on.

Comment

Kill Them or give them to me and I'll do it.

I wish I hadn't read that Link, I hate kids being harmed
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

23 years?

So she will be 46 when she becomes eligiable for release?

Hardly a life sentence.....

Comment

With any luck someone will knife her (and him) in prison..... justice will have been done and it will save the taxpayer a fortune!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I say send a big fat turd-in-a-box to Paul Johnson who defended the council actions as well.
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
              23 years?

So she will be 46 when she becomes eligiable for release?

Hardly a life sentence.....
              Will they not get 50% off for good behaviour & be let out on licence before that?

...should just execute them
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

And those were parents???

If they had done that to my kid, I would inflict unspeakable horrors on them...and I mean unspeakable beyond the thought of a normal rational man!!! I am not an evil man but I damn well could be!!!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
                  I say send a big fat turd-in-a-box to Paul Johnson who defended the council actions as well.
                  a council review carried out by an "independent professional" concluded Leticia's death "could not have been foreseen".
                  Anyone get the feeling that reviews, enquiries and the like are more about avoiding responsibility and less about finding out what was wrong.

Still they might actually end up spending the next 23 years in solitary. 1 week in General population they might not survive the experience.

PS Who paid the 'independent professional'?

Comment

Working...
                  X