• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I blame "Deadwood"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame "Deadwood"

And that nice Mr Woo....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6945601.stm

I Think this was already on CSI
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

language OH! slap on the leg..
      Last edited by Contractor UK; 14 August 2007, 13:33.

Comment

Hannibal did it, too.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you OH?

Comment

Tell him Zeit.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
              Tell him Zeit.
              I've read the article and I don't see how that was relevant or funny - explain it to me, am I missing something here?

Comment

Brick Top in Snatch

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig tulip, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Comment

It is relevant to Deadwood and the character Woo which is where Zeit was coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    I've read the article and I don't see how that was relevant or funny - explain it to me, am I missing something here?
                    It's a "Deadwood" reference: everyone was a "*****" or a "****" etc.

Quite the most voluminous use of bad language I've enjoyed in a long time.

Mr Woo was a Chinese gentleman with limited English; "*******" being one of his favourite words.

He also owned the pigs.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2007, 13:41. Reason: You missed one...

Comment

Working...
                    X