• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For SA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For SA

Whilst you are on the bench, can you not setup a new company that does wedding planning services, use it to plan your wedding (possibly making a loss or breaking even) and have a tax efficient wedding - romantic eh?

You could end up being an unhappy customer of the company and demanding a refund ensuring that you did not intentionally set your prices at a break even point.

what a great idea!!

Except I'd have to then spend some time actually planning the wedding! I'm hoping to actually just pull it all together at the minute
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Of course you might end up falling in love with the groom for your biggest ever wedding. Then you'll have to admit to us that you're really Jennifer Lopez. I claim my £5.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Of course you might end up falling in love with the groom for your biggest ever wedding. Then you'll have to admit to us that you're really Jennifer Lopez. I claim my £5.
        Ahhhhh, one of my favourite chick flicks

You're clearly a girl for knowing it, so I'll keep my £5 and call it squits!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Ahhhhh, one of my favourite chick flicks

You're clearly a girl for knowing it, so I'll keep my £5 and call it squits!
          To be honest I thought you were Julia Roberts, but looked on IMDB.

Julia Roberts would be better.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Insure yourself to cover weddings, have wedding, complain to self and claim compensation for disastrous wedding, have brilliant honeymoon with compensation from insurance

Pay me large sum of money for thinking of this
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              To be honest I thought you were Julia Roberts, but looked on IMDB.

Julia Roberts would be better.
              Julia Roberts was in My Best Friends Wedding, where she is in love with the groom (the groom being her best mate!)
              J-Lo was in The Wedding Planner and fell in love with the groom of the wedding she was planning.

There seems to be a theme in woman-land that men are always up for stealing....bit evil really
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Insure yourself to cover weddings, have wedding, complain to self and claim compensation for disastrous wedding, have brilliant honeymoon with compensation from insurance

Pay me large sum of money for thinking of this
                ...spend latter part of honeymon in prison...
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

We would all come to visit.
                  Besides, you need a rest dear
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    you need a rest dear
                    I really do! I'm sick of being off - its far more tiring than working!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X