• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snacks of Yesteryear

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snacks of Yesteryear

Not sure about Football Crazies, but I do remember the Nik Nak Scampi & Lemon debacle.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/food/200...isps.html#more

They don't make 'em like they used to.
    (Clippy in fat b*stard mode).

I remember football crazies. They were made out of the stuff they make wotsits out of, were round and bacon flavoured. I loved them.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Texan Bars.....yum yum...
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

has anybody noticed that they have changed the flavour of the black midget gems - the ones which nobody liked but the reason I used to buy them. Bugger!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Whats with changing the black sports mixture to blackcurrent flavour - if it ain't broke, don't fix it

Comment

Rancheros. Very nice.

Comment

Twists.

salt n vinegar spirals

myumm!!!

Comment

Wham bars. If you chewed one of those carelessly, you lost a tooth.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Pacers - stripy mint chewy things.
                  And i'm sure there used to be things like crisps, made out of potato but in the shape of little pigs.

Comment

"Whats with changing the black sports mixture to blackcurrent flavour - if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Part of the whole midget gems thing. Sports and Midget Gems were owned by Lion. They were bought by the people who make Wine Gums - Maynards I think!

When I was a kid, the woman who owned the sweetshop outside our school would fish out the black midget gems for me as nobody else liked them.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X