• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Killer refused a drum sues prison

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer refused a drum sues prison

Linky

I found this after my boss told me the story. Quite incredible what people think they can get away with. Mind you, she'll probably win and be paid loads of compensation.

I also read about some 200 prisoners who received compensation for having to give up heroin while they were in prison. Unbelievable.

Are we too soft on these people? Should they have their heads shoved down the loo to teach them a lesson?

She won't win, but she will tie up the courts for a while: I assume she's self-representing. I suppose she needs something to do to pass the time.

Comment

So she kills her 12-week-old baby because it won't breastfeed, changes her name to Chah Oh-Niyol Kai Whitewind "after becoming obsessed with native American culture", and then says:

"...some members of staff see me as a threat because of my perceived intelligence"

Do you know, I don't think that's actually the case

Comment

Working...
      X