PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Kyle show

chef
16th August 2007, 10:13
Just been offered some free tickets to go see Jeremy Kyle..

for those who are not on the bench at present he is an arrogant self righteous Jerry Springer wannabe who comes out with quotes like "shut up, its my show, i'll have my say thank you very much"

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?

realityhack
16th August 2007, 10:14

for those who are not on the bench at present he is an arrogant self righteous Jerry Springer wannabe who comes out with quotes like "shut up, its my show, i'll have my say thank you very much"

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?
Go, for the beers and a laugh - but take your PSP and headphones in case it gets boring.

chef
16th August 2007, 10:16
the show will be "mum your toyboy lover will never replace your dad" .. i think

:eyes

realityhack
16th August 2007, 10:19
Nah - I wouldn't bother. If it was Dad, your gorgeous blond will never replace our mum, on the other hand...

TheFaQQer
16th August 2007, 10:40
Go, for the beers and a laugh - but take your PSP and headphones in case it gets boring.

Make sure they are really, really big headphones, so if you're visible on TV then it's obvious that you're not listening.

chef
16th August 2007, 10:47
Make sure they are really, really big headphones, so if you're visible on TV then it's obvious that you're not listening.

:rollin::yay:

daviejones
16th August 2007, 10:59
They put all the dregs of humanity on that show...makes the arguement for natural deslection more appealing.....

Bagpuss
16th August 2007, 11:10
I think you should stand up and say "I don't care about this when Brothers are dying the mud" then attack him

Like the infamous 'The Time the Place' takeover

chef
16th August 2007, 11:11
i'll have to go buy some big gold hoop earings for the missus and the mandatory chav scum scrunchie and i'll get a fake gold signet ring and the latest white addidas track suit complete with burberry cap

Bagpuss
16th August 2007, 11:25
the latest white addidas track suit

snow patrol action man!

Troll
16th August 2007, 11:29

Do i go for the laugh? or stay away to save my sanity?Yeah right... why be so coy?... you're the to be featured father of 10 illegitimate kids to 6 mothers, all living on benefits... & I claim my £5

Clippy
16th August 2007, 12:42
Make up a placard which reads:

Bring back CD.

So Chef, you on the bench at the mo?

chef
16th August 2007, 12:46
yup, intentionally so.

I had a 14 month contract that ended 8 weeks ago, decided to take the summer off and travel a bit, now im back, forwarding plan B a bit and then i'll duck into a short contract to pay for xmas pressies and snowboarding sometime mid september.

shame about the cr@ppy summer though

Cooperinliverp00l
16th August 2007, 12:52
sadly i have been to watch JK. I think we had three stories that they don't tell you until the day
1. Take you kid and get out of my sons life
2. DNA results
3. A storey of a man who had been abused as a child and only come out now to the police.

They won't let you wear any designer logos as they cover them up with tape. I wanted to wear a t-shirt saying "Hello Mum i'm on TV".

JK is a bit of a sleaze when he's off camera totally different to what you see on tv.

Clippy
16th August 2007, 13:02
yup, intentionally so.

I had a 14 month contract that ended 8 weeks ago, decided to take the summer off and travel a bit, now im back, forwarding plan B a bit and then i'll duck into a short contract to pay for xmas pressies and snowboarding sometime mid september.

shame about the cr@ppy summer though

Fair play mate.

How do you earn your crust? Programmer?

Is Plan B related?

chef
16th August 2007, 17:19
i'm an applications developer to earn a crust but plan B is totally unrelated, more along the lines of catering for late night munchies.. a popular idea but i'll be doing a trial run to work out demand and viability

Clippy
16th August 2007, 18:49
i'm an applications developer to earn a crust but plan B is totally unrelated, more along the lines of catering for late night munchies.. a popular idea but i'll be doing a trial run to work out demand and viability

Good luck with it mate.

I think I came across a similar concept on the web recently.

Basically, a late night food (home delivery) service for pissheads who've come back from a night out.

Ardesco
17th August 2007, 08:39
Good luck with it mate.

Basically, a late night food (home delivery) service for pissheads who've come back from a night out.

Isn't that called an Indian/Chinese restaurant that delivers??

:D

Moscow Mule
17th August 2007, 09:46

https://www.deliverance.co.uk/

are quite popular.

Just moved to the sticks though and they won't deliver...

chef
17th August 2007, 10:47
nope.. "Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to .."

and they shut at 11pm, same time as local tesco's..

do chinese/indians sell pints of milk, t-bags, rizzlers, tobacco, choc bars?

plan b still in the running.. :yay:

richard-af
17th August 2007, 12:20
There was an Indian restaurant in St. Albans that did deliveries par excellence.

You could (for about a fiver extra) get them to drop off at the local 24-hour garage to buy ciggies, booze and (I jest ye not) girlie mags, all cheerfully delivered with a nice vindaloo.

I did like my student days there!

Sysman
17th August 2007, 13:25
do chinese/indians sell pints of milk, t-bags, rizzlers, tobacco, choc bars?

A couple of things that I've appreciated from the customer's point of view:

a) a Threshers off licence which stocked everything you needed to put breakfast together - corn flakes, milk, bread, etc.

b) when I lived about 15 miles out into the sticks, the Indian restaurant which had an arrangement with a taxi firm - the taxi would only charge a couple of quid (I assume the restaurant made it worthwhile for the driver with a percentage of the bill). Off the back of that about of a dozen of us had a weekly curry night in the local pub.

Clippy
17th August 2007, 14:23
Good luck with it mate.

This is the one I saw: http://www.mealbox.com/

BrilloPad
13th May 2019, 11:38
Jeremy Kyle Show suspended after guest death - BBC News (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48253358)

One can hope this is the end for the show.

fiisch
13th May 2019, 12:38
I was in the audience for a Jeremy Kyle show in 2007. I wonder if I sat next to the OP.

I was wearing a "Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt on the day - Jeremy pointed me out in the audience, engaged in some "banter" before suggesting I cheated on my then-girlfriend-now-wife....

Nice man, I hope they don't cancel his show.

northernladuk
13th May 2019, 12:47
I was in the audience for a Jeremy Kyle show in 2007. I wonder if I sat next to the OP.

I was wearing a "Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt on the day - Jeremy pointed me out in the audience, engaged in some "banter" before suggesting I cheated on my then-girlfriend-now-wife....

Nice man, I hope they don't cancel his show.Cool story bro.

fiisch
13th May 2019, 12:56
Cool story bro.

Thanks. I had no idea you were a big JK fan too...

BrilloPad
13th May 2019, 13:07

JK feeds off council house cretins. I think they should be saved from being exploited.

wattaj
13th May 2019, 13:10

Hold on a mo'... "2007"... ""Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt on the day"... "then-girlfriend-now-wife"... and she still married you... WTF?
:eek

Old Greg
13th May 2019, 13:49
Jeremy Kyle Show suspended after guest death - BBC News (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48253358)

Does this mean we'll not be hearing any more dull tales from Welsh lead swingers?

BrilloPad
13th May 2019, 14:05
Does this mean we'll not be hearing any more dull tales from Welsh lead swingers?

One hopes so.

Mordac
13th May 2019, 22:19
Good luck with it mate.

If only you'd thought to call it "Deliveroo"...

vetran
13th May 2019, 22:26

what the hell am I going to do on the bench?

watching JK rebuilds your confidence, all these munters shagging their way through no hopers, its like surfing the subforum!!!!