• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will you do if CD bites it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will you do if CD bites it?

Some work?

More knitting?

Have a little tear in my eye, he was a hero, is the father of my child and he will be missed (by my little one)?

i'm guessing we'll wait until the next village idiot makes an appearance then burn (or braise) him/her aswell..

Chico
    El Duder
    Cash Deli

they'll be more..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Stop you are making me hungry and it's not lunchtime yet
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Causus Deli View Post
        Some work?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

What you have done is to stifle debate so that anyone with extreme views is censored, what next those with views that don’t meet your liking, then what? If those views were so extreme and broke the rules then perhaps you should have warned and subsequently removed the poster. I will not be posting on this a forum again. Please remove me from your members list.

May I take the opportunity of warning all posters of the consequences of this move? Your IP addresses are public property it seems (and) in the hands of such childish administrators is quite dangerous. The information I saw posted astonished me, in the wrong hands it could lead to anyone vindictive having a say in your future/livelihood.

It was all an amazingly grubby display of human pack behaviour and is totally damning on you.

Comment

Originally posted by English History X View Post
            What you have done is to stifle debate so that anyone with extreme views is censored...
            Hello CD.

Comment

Originally posted by English History X View Post
              What you have done is to stifle debate so that anyone with extreme views is censored, what next those with views that don’t meet your liking, then what? If those views were so extreme and broke the rules then perhaps you should have warned and subsequently removed the poster. I will not be posting on this a forum again. Please remove me from your members list.

May I take the opportunity of warning all posters of the consequences of this move? Your IP addresses are public property it seems (and) in the hands of such childish administrators is quite dangerous. The information I saw posted astonished me, in the wrong hands it could lead to anyone vindictive having a say in your future/livelihood.

It was all an amazingly grubby display of human pack behaviour and is totally damning on you.
              FFS. No one likes you, don't you get it? Or are you so self-deluded that you think everyone likes you? Now feck off and don't come back.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bye bye, EHX.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                X