• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to our newest member, Cassus Deli

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our newest member, Cassus Deli

Brace yourself.

Sadly he won't be able to post with the new rules
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

how does that work then?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I've obviously missed something big here while actually doing some work. What's the deal with CD what did they do are they banned now ?
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

What you have done is to stifle debate so that anyone with extreme views is censored, what next those with views that don’t meet your liking, then what? If those views were so extreme and broke the rules then perhaps you should have warned and subsequently removed the poster. I will not be posting on this a forum again. Please remove me from your members list.

May I take the opportunity of warning all posters of the consequences of this move? Your IP addresses are public property it seems (and) in the hands of such childish administrators is quite dangerous. The information I saw posted astonished me, in the wrong hands it could lead to anyone vindictive having a say in your future/livelihood.

It was all an amazingly grubby display of human pack behaviour and is totally damning on you.

Comment

Again, Hello CD.

Comment

Originally posted by English History X View Post
              What you have done is to stifle debate so that anyone with extreme views is censored, what next those with views that don’t meet your liking, then what? If those views were so extreme and broke the rules then perhaps you should have warned and subsequently removed the poster. I will not be posting on this a forum again. Please remove me from your members list.

May I take the opportunity of warning all posters of the consequences of this move? Your IP addresses are public property it seems (and) in the hands of such childish administrators is quite dangerous. The information I saw posted astonished me, in the wrong hands it could lead to anyone vindictive having a say in your future/livelihood.

It was all an amazingly grubby display of human pack behaviour and is totally damning on you.
              Hello CD.

Can't you take a hint?

Guess not - in that, case, f**k off, there's a good chap.

Comment

Working...
              X