• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best lie you've ever fobbed the users off with???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best lie you've ever fobbed the users off with???

Anyone ever come up with anything creative to pull the wool over innocent user type eyes??

Assume saying "it's too technical, you won't understand", or just jabbering technical bollox is a given...

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    Anyone ever come up with anything creative to pull the wool over innocent user type eyes??

Assume saying "it's too technical, you won't understand", or just jabbering technical bollox is a given...
    Never am too honest, too good, too real for all this, am practically perfect in every way.

----------------

Mary Poppins

Comment

It's a Harware problem that's causing parsing errors. only way to correct the problem is a complete upgrade
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Never am too honest, too good, too real for all this, am practically perfect in every way.

----------------

Mary Poppins
        I bet you come into the office at 8am after 12 hours sleep, smiling and happy "enjoying" the morning as well?

While the rest of us grimace from too much booze and 4 hours sleep

Comment

I bet you come into the office at 8am after 12 hours sleep, smiling and happy "enjoying" the morning as well?

While the rest of us grimace from too much booze and 4 hours sleep
          Whatever !!

Comment

Yes ... "You can't get it working because you are a c***."

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              Yes ... "You can't get it working because you are a c***."
              That doesn't sound like a lie to me!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The trick is to overload their minds with techno crap. Often shuts them up.

Comment

I must agree, just get techier and techier until thier eyes glaze over and they start nodding and going err yup.

Comment

One of my clients was told by his IT department’s helpdesk that the reason why his stuff that is produced overnight wasn’t available yesterday morning when he got in was because "the high market volatility was slowing down the computers".
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X