• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much wonga do you earn?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much wonga do you earn?

Honest answers please.

Remember, it's just for fun and the information will not be passed onto Hector.
    £0 - £30, 000
    8.86%
    £30, 001 - £60, 000
    13.92%
    £60, 001 - £90, 000
    34.18%
    £90, 001 - £120, 000
    27.85%
    £120, 001 - £150, 000
    10.13%
    £150, 001 and above
    5.06%
    Last edited by Clippy; 17 August 2007, 00:03.

Usually between 140K and 170K south pacific peso's which equates to the 60K-90K bracket above, if i were back in blighty it'd be the next bracket up, low 100's in sterling!!

Comment

Company turnover? Gross salary? Net take home pay?

I think the daily rate poll was probably a better indication of distribution of earnings on this board...?
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
        I think the daily rate poll was probably a better indication of distribution of earnings on this board...?
        Nah, because it doesn't account for the layabouts on high daily rates who, for whatever reason, work around 100 days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
          Nah, because it doesn't account for the layabouts on high daily rates who, for whatever reason, work around 100 days a year.
          You mean like me
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            You mean like me
            I'm glad you're fully aware that you're a layabout.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
              Company turnover? Gross salary? Net take home pay?

I think it must mean gross salary. Company turnover would include all sorts of extras like business expenses, support staff etc. And it definitely can't include personal dividends, because that's unearned income.

Comment

Ah in that case I lied

I take home the bare minimum atm as i've ploughed a fair bit into plan B.

Comment

I earn very little. It’s not really worth it to run this business. I’d be far better off claiming benefits, but I don’t want to be a scrounger. It’s better that I work for very little money than to not work at all.

That is my story and I’m sticking to it.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                    I'm glad you're fully aware that you're a layabout.
                    But a highly paid layabout
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X