• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FaceBook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FaceBook

Ok i have just been introduced to this by my sister-in-law as a way of sharing some pics as she is in Holland.

I must admit i'm now becoming addicted to it. Does anyone else have an account on there and what do you think about it.

My favourite feature is being able to buy a drink for someone. (all virtual)
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Yes it is addictive in a pure time-waste kind of way.

Am slowly weaning myself off it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Yes it is addictive in a pure time-waste kind of way.

Am slowly weaning myself off it though.
      And are you getting help with that or are you going cold turkey. I can't wait till i get home and have another fix of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
        And are you getting help with that or are you going cold turkey. I can't wait till i get home and have another fix of it.
        So has the novelty of married life worn off already

The internet is your best friend

Comment

I like it, it's a good way to keep in touch with friends who are travelling and my friends from home... can see all the pics and like you say, buy 'em a drink if you want to!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I find it completely pointless.

It's because I'm a boring old fart.

There's a CUK group thingie on there by the way.
            So it does.....how cool just when i thought the site couldn't amaze me anymore it does. Have joined up so may speak to some of you on there.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              So has the novelty of married life worn off already

The internet is your best friend
              Only really use it at work. When i go home i spend every waiting moment with my new wife....! except for during football and when the lads come round.....oh and when i have to go and walk the dog or wash the car or do DIY.......and actually have i mentioned except for when i go to the pub with work mates.

Comment

I have got quite addicted to the Pirates game, also found about 10 people I used to know with but lost touch with so far!!!

Comment

Graffiti is brilliant - especially with a graphics tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                    I have got quite addicted to the Pirates game, also found about 10 people I used to know with but lost touch with so far!!!
                    I like the pirates too - have you seen the magic 8 ball? Answers all my dilemma's perfectly!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X