• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear (copyright Milan Benes)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear (copyright Milan Benes)

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3b440332-4...0779fd2ac.html

I'm alright Jack

ooops

Milan.

Comment

So it begins.

Really, who thought that subprime, lie to buy, etc. was a good business proposition?

Comment

I can only recommend everyone to invest 5.99 in John Galbraith's book about the crash of 1929 and then you will see where this mess can go and the pieces of the puzzle

Milan.

Comment

Anyone here work in a hedge fund?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Anyone here work in a hedge fund?
            No but I must cut my hedge and pull out all the weeds growing in it. All the holes still haven't filled up from last time I did this. Damnd previous owners not looking after the hedge...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              No but I must cut my hedge and pull out all the weeds growing in it. All the holes still haven't filled up from last time I did this. Damnd previous owners not looking after the hedge...

I cut the lower limbs off my conifers a couple of years ago...reasoning was to let the sunshine into the holly bushes growing behind and the lower trunk would eventually re-grow new branches... this has only happened on a few of the trees... puzzling as to why
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Hopefully the hedge is holding its value.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                X