• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome to our newest member, [email protected]

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our newest member, [email protected]

Patricia Gray is either very trusting or a "friend" is trying generate a world of spam pain for her.

Patricia, I think you would be unwise to use your email address as your nickname. Please reconsider.
    I'm Spartacus.

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
    Patricia Gray is either very trusting or a "friend" is trying generate a world of spam pain for her.

Patricia, I think you would be unwise to use your email address as your nickname. Please reconsider.
    Sound advice, Spartacus. It would be better still if you were to edit your Title line to remove it from there too.

Many people don't realise that once your email address gets on a spammer's list, it will never come off. Never. Hundreds of spam mails every day. And thousands of bounced mails "from" fictitious addresses @the-domain.

So if your email address is your own name, give it to almost nobody and keep it off the web, or it will become useless. And if the domain is your surname (or related to it), be wary of that too.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 21 August 2007, 07:59.
    Wissen ist Macht, aber nichts wissen macht nichts.

Comment

Or we could just all e-mail her and check to see if she is ok?

You never know, she might be fit and willing to get the bakery goods out.....
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

A sexy french chick who likes to share the goods....excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
          A sexy french chick who likes to share the goods....excellent

Yeah, put me down for 2 please!!!

Anyone gonna email her?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Anyone gonna email her?
            In that case better bump the thread so that no newcomers miss the opportunity.
            I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
            X