• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clean Licence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean Licence

Just wondering who here has a clean driving Licence?
    Clean as a whistle
    66.10%
    3 Points
    8.47%
    6 Points
    10.17%
    9 Points
    0.00%
    Banned
    6.78%
    My Chauffeur does all the driving
    5.08%
    I am AndyW
    3.39%

The poll is expired.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Just wondering who here has a clean driving Licence?
    Not me, I spilled some coffee on it a year or two back.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Me

but not my wife after today, she's in court for doing 93 on a M-Way. Tut Tut
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

...you could have waited for the poll

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Me

but not my wife after today, she's in court for doing 93 on a M-Way. Tut Tut
          What's her defence?
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

I have no current points - got 3 in 1995, 4 in 1996, 3 in 2002 and 3 in July 2004.

I got 4 points as it was a scouser court and they hate southerners. I should have claimed racial discrimination.

Comment

I've got 3 points, but I think they might have expired by now.

Comment

No points here. been stopped a few times; once a few years ago for doing an alleged 72 in a 40 but got let off when it became apparent that Plod was a frustrated computer programmer and I ended up giving him VB6 tips.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                  What's her defence?
                  She can't read big signs that say 'Speed Cameras' or see the big white van.

Stupid woman pleaded guilty and thought she would just get a fine. Now she's in court facing a ban.

She does need her car for her job as she looks after vunerable people across Leeds, but won't lose her job. (Caste iron safe council job).
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    She can't read big signs that say 'Speed Cameras' or see the big white van.

Stupid woman pleaded guilty and thought she would just get a fine. Now she's in court facing a ban.

She does need her car for her job as she looks after vunerable people across Leeds, but won't lose her job. (Caste iron safe council job).
                    Many years ago I got away with just points for doing 92 on a motorway - have they tightened up and are imposing bans more readily these days?

Comment

Working...
                    X