• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye bye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye

As a nubie to the forum I have to wait hours if not days for my posts to be authorized by the mods. This makes it unfriendly and impossible for nubies.

I was nice knowing you
    Never swap horses crossing a stream

you forgot 'minutes'...and there is a [good] reason for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy-Bob View Post
      As a nubie to the forum I have to wait hours if not days for my posts to be authorized by the mods. This makes it unfriendly and impossible for nubies.

I was nice knowing you
      And you are?
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Authorized? What kind of speeling is that? You need to use the spill chucker!!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Watch the door doesn't slam your arse on the way out.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Well, at least we gave you lots of football-watching tips for while you were waiting.

Comment

As a nubie to the forum I have to wait hours if not days for my posts to be authorized by the mods.
              Is this true? Are all posts vetted now?
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                no, only posts by new registrants. this was on the back of the flood of stuff we got when p4 went into administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                  I had a cat that was vetted. It was never the same afterwards.

Comment

I was nice knowing you
                    Chan

I had a similar "probation period" but it is finally over. Keep posting, don't give up just yet.
                    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
                    X