• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PL Football on Sopcast

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PL Football on Sopcast

Anyone using this? I have sky sports but I refuse to pay another subscription to watch matches on Setanta so this is quite a good alternative plus you can watch any Saturday PL match at 3PM, the PQ is pretty crap but most have English commentary and its better than nothing.

Also there’s an Italian site called rojadirecta or something that lists the PL games with handy links that opens up sopcast and selects the correct channel which saves you from sifting through 50 Chinese channels to find the one you want.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

What on Earth are you talking about?

Comment

Its a 2meg app that lets you watch Football via t'internet.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Its a 2meg app that lets you watch Football via t'internet.
        Ah, thanks. I'm not up to date with all these clever interweb things.

Comment

Is it shareware? How do you get it and use it?

Comment

http://www.sopcast.org/ it’s free and because it’s P2P the more people that watch the better the PQ, it runs at about 4 minutes behind live to allow for buffering.

Use this http://www.rojadirecta.org/ to select the channels, they often only get listed a few hours before but most will be there.

Comment

Can I get MK Dons on it?

Comment

ooo... It's not just boring pointless football - there's movies and documentaries and all sorts on there... Will be checking that out tonight and hoping it works on a mac - which it probably won't.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  ooo... It's not just boring pointless football - there's movies and documentaries and all sorts on there... Will be checking that out tonight and hoping it works on a mac - which it probably won't.
                  You've got a mac, and you've got the front to say football is boring and pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    You've got a mac, and you've got the front to say football is boring and pointless!
                    Yep - because I'm one of those rare people who combines mac ownership with having a life - amazing but true.

Comment

Working...
                    X