• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Points for trying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Points for trying

Oh dear. This is 4 weeks after starting the gig so bear in mind anything I send is purely from the goodness of my black-coal heart.

Hi Me,

Hope you are well and all going OK with Client. I need to get in some details from you in order to stay on top of our auditing procedures.

These are:

2 x copies of utility bills as proof of address.
    Copy of Passport or driving licence, verified by someone at Client- proof of identity.
    2 x reference details of former clients that we can contact by phone or email.

These can be scanned and emailed to myself, faxed to blah blah

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience in advance.

Best Regards,
    Repeats to self "not a permie, not a permie, not a permie"

Guess my reply...

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience in advance.
    Shouldn't that be:

"Please accept my apologies in advance for any inconvenience."

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
      Oh dear. This is 4 weeks after starting the gig so bear in mind anything I send is purely from the goodness of my black-coal heart.

Repeats to self "not a permie, not a permie, not a permie"

Guess my reply...
      I wouldn't bother with a reply - save time and energy.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I pointed them to Companies House for the company address. Sent a blah blah PDF from MyCo saying all checks for employees had been carried out and flat out refused to send a passport. Told them any clients were covered by an NDA and professional courtesy - as is the client they've pu me into will be.

Result: silence so far

Comment

Think you confused them

Tell them to 'sling it', you're working there, client seems to be happy etc.

Or bill them for getting the info??

Comment

Working...
          X