• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausage attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage attack

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/6958826.stm

"It had quite a bit of an effect on him. He couldn't sleep. He takes sleeping tablets anyway - but they didn't work."

Send him to work here. Will be asleep by lunchtime.

Interesting...saw the bint on the news this morning where she was going on about the old geezer swearing and carrying on BUT no mention of that in this article?

"It had quite a bit of an effect on him. He couldn't sleep. He takes sleeping tablets anyway - but they didn't work."
    Actually not a bad thing if this means the little fukka will now think twice before creating trouble!

Somehow though I doubt it and soon he will become a guest of her majesties prison service!

Mailman

Comment

Wait until November, all the little buggers will be throwing bangers.

Comment

I see the Liberal bleeding heart cardigan wearing paid-up members of the communist party BBC journalists are making out the little !@&%% be some kind of victim.

Probably Thatchers fault he is a trouble making retard.

"it's me human right to be a c**t"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I see the Liberal bleeding heart cardigan wearing paid-up members of the communist party BBC journalists are making out the little !@&%% be some kind of victim.
          How on earth do you get that from the linked story? The BBC put it to the boy's mother that "he needed to be punished", which is the only part of the report that comes close to expressing any kind of opinion about the case. The rest merely reports what happened, the circumstances surrounding the sausage-throwing incident, and what was said by the judge, the victim, the police and the boy's mother.

Comment

Sounds like the kid was always going to be a wrong 'un: just a chipolata off the old block.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
              Sounds like the kid was always going to be a wrong 'un: just a chipolata off the old block.
              very good

Comment

Working...
              X