• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P4 and held / holiday fund

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P4 and held / holiday fund

Hi, anyone have any comments on the following, i'm not sure if i can do anything about this, and if i can, what i can do!

I terminated my association with P4 as soon as i heard the administration announcement. i have one invoice outstanding which my agent has written confirmation from the administrators that they would process and pay me as normal (they wouldn't release funds without it).

My problem is P4 have £600 of held/holiday funds that they won't release.

Originally they said i couldn't have this money.

Then I put in a claim for 2 days i took last month and they decline to pay me this.

Then the cheeky t**ts told me if i stayed with P4 i could have my holiday money ! i told them where to shove this and that this was blackmail, they backed away quickly and agreed to pay me for those days as holidays as this was in the bounds of the contract, but they would not release the rest until they come out of Admin.

yesterday they changed their mind again and said no holiday funds would be released this month, and each individual case would be reviewed before the end of September, and the money might be paid then.

I kicked off, and complained, quoted their 'service guarentee' to them, and now they have agreed to pay me for the 2 days.

But, what annoys me the most about all this, and this is the question i'm asking (yes there is one, thanks for reading this far to get to it ), they won't pay me my money back, BUT they will continue to take money from the invoice they are processing to add to it ! how can this be allowed, how can they continue to acrue money into a fund that they won't pay out of ? is there anything i can do to stop them doing this ?

Thanks

what is their address? put superglue in their locks!

Comment

send them a packet of dog poo

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        and how would this help get some money back ?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyF View Post
          and how would this help get some money back ?
          The smell will drive them crazy and they will give your money back

Comment

Better still, set fire to a packet of dog doo and leave it at their door and ring the bell.

Watch in amusement as one of them comes out and tries to 'stamp' out the fire.
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Knock on their door and run away. Never fails. The World Bank successfully got $2.5 billion unpaid loans out of Uganda doing just that.

Comment

Take some heavies with you from this forum e.g. bagpuss
                We IT geeks are not to be messed with

Comment

Take some heavies with you from this forum e.g. bagpuss
                  We IT geeks are not to be messed with
                  Indeed! Bagpuss is the Dave Courtney of IT. Or just a gobby tw@t who'd evacuate both his bowels and bladder in perfect harmony at the first sight of a real scrap. Who can say?

Comment

I was in exactly the same position as you but after several conversations with my business manager she's now arranged/arranging for any funds that were going to be deducted from my invoice for the held account to be added back to the pay run ... so fingers crossed I'll get paid the whole lot and then this saga will be over!

Hope you manage to get something similar sorted out!

Comment

Working...
                    X