• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Anging's too good for 'im...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Anging's too good for 'im...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/d...re/6958139.stm

I particularly enjoyed the photo of the green chicken...

He was just trying to make an honest buck, this forum is infested with communists.

Comment

I wonder what made the health authorities first suspect Maggot Pete?

Comment

I think he still sells meat to the canteen here.

Comment

A friend works for the makers of Pedigree chum, they often have to compete with McDonalds when purchasing their low quality meat. Yum
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
            I wonder what made the health authorities first suspect Maggot Pete?
            The green chicken was a give away

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              A friend works for the makers of Pedigree chum, they often have to compete with McDonalds when purchasing their low quality meat. Yum
              Crap! McD have their own farms, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                Crap! McD have their own farms, etc.
                Oh yes, all their meat comes from those farms in the ads
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

72 you think he could have retired by now. Maybe that's what he was doing in Cyprus, he wasn't on the run, just retired.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Oh yes, all their meat comes from those farms in the ads
                    Have a read and then tell me what you think

http://www.makeupyourownmind.co.uk/r...s.html#anchor4

McDonald’s is using good quality meat, from British farms and good quality cuts of meat. No lips, eyes or ears, simply the forequarters of beef.

Not that I would eat At Mac D's

Comment

Working...
                    X