• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oooops...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooops...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6960020.stm

Shooting one's colleagues is not recommended...

It will toughen him up a bit.

Comment

A spokesman for the police force said: "We have voluntarily reported the matter to the IPCC who will now conduct an investigation."
      As opposed to what? Hoping no-one noticed?
      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Yeh something similar happened to me when I was nursing ages ago, I was preparing a guy for his operation, he was too ill to shave himself south of the border, so I had to do it for him

Anyho, I started shaving, but another nurse started talking to me and I got distracted and went a bit too far, nearly shaved off the whole of his p3ni$ !!

I remember smiling sweetly and saying to him 'ooops' - the guy wasn't amused, but lucky he was too ill to do anything about it.

Hmmm I loved that kind of nurse power

Comment

If it's good enough for the American vice-president to shoot his mates accidentally, it should be good enough for our police too!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
          X