• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opt in / Opt Out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opt in / Opt Out

OK this has been discussed like hell previously, I know all argument round it, am just wondering how many of you here have decided to opt in or out?

Denny: I know what you would vote for
    Opt In
    43.33%
    Opt Out
    56.67%

Is this another thread about your bloody over-60s swingers club? I've told you before...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthRoute55 View Post
      OK this has been discussed like hell previously, I know all argument round it, am just wondering how many of you here have decided to opt in or out?

Denny: I know what you would vote for
      If you put a poll up with your question then you might get a response, but this really has been done to death.

Oh and Denny doesn't hang around here any more. There is a user on the PCG forums now that if I was a betting man (and I am) I would put money on being her though.

Comment

I don't actually know. What was this all about again?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          I don't actually know. What was this all about again?
          "Is Cornwall a Muslim State?", I think.

Comment

I normally opt in, but just really tiered having to argue with agencies to death to convince them that I really really want to opt in, I know opting in or out does not have any IR35 impact, so I have everything to gain from opting in, however if my contract actually got terminated under suspect / conflict I'd need to be prepared to go the legal route, which am not too keen on doing.

Comment

I normally opt out but with was introduced to the agency after the client this time so the point becomes moot.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Depends on the agency - normally I opt out, but to piss the last one off, I opted in just for the hell of it.

Got to get some kicks out of it, somehow...
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I really couldn't care either way tbh. I will opt in if I think the agency is dodgy and are going to try and hold money, or I think I can get a B2B with client at end of gig.

Has no effect on IR35 either way no matter what the agents say.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                    "Is Cornwall a Muslim State?", I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X