• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human Traits...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Traits...

...what traits \ qualities do you hate most in people?

I hate people that just take take take all the time with no regards to anyone else...
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Customers who don't know whether they need to renew a contract or not. Sweet Jesus, if there's work to be done, renew; if there's no work, don't renew. What's with all the delaying tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by Colemanisor View Post
      Customers who don't know whether they need to renew a contract or not. Sweet Jesus, if there's work to be done, renew; if there's no work, don't renew. What's with all the delaying tactics?
      Budgetry concerns.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Budgetry concerns.

HTH.
        Fair enough. They either have the money - renew,: they don't have the money, don't renew. Why delay?

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          ...what traits \ qualities do you hate most in people?
          I hate it when people use backwards slashes where forward slashes should be used.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
            I hate it when people use backwards slashes where forward slashes should be used.
            I hate picky people!

Comment

Parking on the pavement. Why?

Comment

I hate picky people!
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                  Parking on the pavement. Why?
                  To leave more room on the road so your car doesn't get scratched or your mirrors removed.

Also to piss off the poor people who have to walk everywhere.

Comment

To leave more room on the road so your car doesn't get scratched or your mirrors removed.

Also to piss off the poor people who have to walk everywhere.
                    It's a coont's trick, and no mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X