• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving Contracting Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving Contracting Thread

Anyone else enjoying the PCG thread as much as me.

She's really lost it this time!!!

It's worth the membership fee in itself.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 29 August 2007, 11:35. Reason: typo

Link ?
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

It's in the Contracting Issues forum but you need to be a member to access it. It's the first thread there.

Comment

Who is she? Anyone we know? Any gory details to spill?

Comment

Oh my, this one's a corker.... I particularly like

For every extra penny you intend to squeeze out of your large public sector clients "to weigh down your no doubt already gold lined, diamond studded, gig paid for trouser pockets, some poor old lady can't afford to pay the gas bill because greedy people like you want to cheat them out of a decent reduction on their CT bill.

... such a shame that the moderator had to remove the more interesting bits...
          Plan A is located just about here.
          If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Unfortunately my IDs are the same on both sites so I couldn't possibly comment! It would be a red rag to a bull.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

She used to post on here telling us that we were all employees who should rightly cough up for IR35 and that she was the only one IBOYOA and who knew anything about 'real' business.

She always seemed to be on the bench though because clients wouldn't accept 'her way of working' allegedly.

Comment

I would refrain from cutting and pasting extracts and comments though folks.

Comment

It's Denny isn't it?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                    It's Denny isn't it?
                    You need to ask?

Comment

Working...
                    X