• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

57% of men...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57% of men...

From Steve Wright just now:

"A survey has reported that 57% of men don't know what colour their vacuum cleaner is".

Mine's orange.

Discuss.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Whats a vacum cleaner

Comment

My cleaner is asian, so I guess yellow.
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        From Steve Wright just now:

"A survey has reported that 57% of men don't know what colour their vacuum cleaner is".

Mine's orange.

Discuss.
        100% of male circus dwarves know.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          100% of Giant Alien Lizards with OCD know that one vacuum cleaner is a sort of purpley red colour, another one is green with gold writing on it, and the third one is yellow and battery powered.

I'm very sad really.

I like the first one coz you can see the dirt going around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around.
          zeity, you crack me up
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Purple and clear plastic
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
              100% of male circus dwarves know.

You had to be there !!!
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I do do much of the cleaning (if I left it to the missus the house would resemble Dracula's cess pit) and have never noticed what colour the vaccuum cleaner is. Are there any anti-discrimination laws I should be aware of?
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Our vacuum cleaner is yellow which is the reason why Mrs Gonzo won't do the cleaning (or so she says).

Comment

My one is dark blue and I discovered this very week that it doesn’t over heat and shut down as well as suck up more stuff you take the little bag out when it is full and put a new one in. I love it when I make discoveries like that.

However, I would far rather have someone who knows what they are doing handling all the cleaning.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X