• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC headline shocker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC headline shocker

Girl survives fatal shooting

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    I can see the comedy but, the "shooting" was fatal, just not for her

Comment

Aye, not being a completely heartless git, not laughing at the deaths/injuries!! - just the fact that this headline managed to slip by the BBC editors. Unbelievable.

Comment

Aye, not being a completely heartless git, not laughing at the deaths/injuries!! - just the fact that this headline managed to slip by the BBC editors. Unbelievable.
        I don't think that they are that hot, I am sure I have seen some howlers on the website before, no evidence to back that up though.

Comment

Hahahahaha...well given their track record of letting things slip by does this come as any kind of surprise to you?

Mailman

Comment

Working...
          X