• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diana Memorial Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diana Memorial Service

10 years to the day since St Diana died......bothered?
    Couldn't give a feck
    47.37%
    Diana who?
    7.89%
    Dig her up and recreate the funeral procession
    5.26%
    Too mawkish, let it go and get over it
    28.95%
    She was AndyW's lurver
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Kind of a one sided poll!!!!
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Kind of a one sided poll!!!!
      True... but you could always use the ‘dig her up’ choice as a method of showing your approval
      I cannot believe anyone on here would see any value in a memorial for a woman of dubious moral values, no real merit & no real interest except for celebrity worshipping Sun readers. – but I could be wrong!

Mother to the future KoE… so what – I propose we let Liz pop her clogs and then have a vote on becoming a Republic…. but that’s for another poll

Comment

I would like to shake the hand of the SO13 agent who killed her.

Comment

I don't care one way or the other about her dubious morals. I was just delighted that another parasite had carked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            10 years to the day since St Diana died......bothered?
            Chan

You earthlings, there are billions of you and you manage to concern yourself to extreme effect with one or two dead people.

Maybe if your species dies out or you are the only one left you will start to think differently.
            If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
              Chan

You earthlings, there are billions of you and you manage to concern yourself to extreme effect with one or two dead people.

Maybe if your species dies out or you are the only one left you will start to think differently.
              Yep, not worth listening to...!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                Chan

... don't get me started on religion

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  ... don't get me started on religion
                  dont get us started on Dopey Di then.

Comment

and do you think they will invite a iman?

Comment

Working...
                    X