• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The talented poster among us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The talented poster among us

I have long suspected that there is a very talented poster here who keeps creating various entertaining, loony and outrageous characters. Who do you think it is?

Examples of these characters would be NickyG and Chico.
    Last edited by sasguru; 31 August 2007, 15:55.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I have long suspected that there is a very talented poster here who keeps creating various entertaining, loony and outrageous characters. Who do you think it is?
    Who is working 24 hours a day (at 5 euros an hour) and has got no work apart from the few times the backup tape has to be changed? His vivid imagination of being a well paid sap and .net contractor is a clear clue.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Examples of these characters would be NickyG and Chico.
      poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        Who is working 24 hours a day (at 5 euros an hour) and has got no work apart from the few times the backup tape has to be changed? His vivid imagination of being a well paid sap and .net contractor is a clear clue.
        can't be him. I did say "talented".
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          poll?

No use. Whoever it is is clever enough not to be in the frame. But a chance post the other day suggested someone to me.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

The clue is he's an Oxbridge type
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No use. Whoever it is is clever enough not to be in the frame. But a chance post the other day suggested someone to me.
              I think I vaguely know what you are alluding to.

There was a post which stood out (subtley) which I noticed.

Didn't think too deeply about it so had forgotten about it.

Can you remind us of the thread?

P.S. Not sure about NickyG as he is a troll from CC.net

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                P.S. Not sure about NickyG as he is a troll from CC.net
                Bugger, and I bit as well just then with him.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

The clue is he's an Oxbridge type
                  It's not me.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

And it's certainly not me.

Comment

Working...
                    X