• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ford A4, Mondeo Titanium and the Cortina Crusader

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford A4, Mondeo Titanium and the Cortina Crusader

Morning All,

driving into the center of town this morning, I saw the new Ford A4 Estate, or should I better say the new Ford Mondeo estate which is infact a clear Audi rip-off from Ford.

After seeing the new Mondeo, it became clear why the Ford Mondeo Titanium is so cheap (or should I better say such good price) and why the chav's amongst us like SASGURU are so interested,

because Sas you DIPSTICK,

the Mondeo Titanium is today's equivalent of the Cortina Crusader, the last model all loaded up and cheap for the chavs (like you Sas) to get rid of the last ones before the new model arrives.

Here endeth the lesson.

All the best,

Milan.

Did the Ford driver look at your old Passatt diesel in longing desire as you chugged past like an old tractor?

I bet he did, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
      Did the Ford driver look at your old Passatt diesel in longing desire as you chugged past like an old tractor?

I bet he did, didn't he?

Nuff said. Case closed. Next ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

it's a car. get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by RightLaugh View Post
          it's a car. get over it.
          But for Milan, it's his identity, innit? It how he gets "respec", guv.
          And with an old Diesel Passat estate he can impress all the peasants in central Europe.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Morning All,

driving into the center of town this morning, I saw the new Ford A4 Estate, or should I better say the new Ford Mondeo estate which is infact a clear Audi rip-off from Ford.
            I think anyone who ever bought a Skoda is not allowed to discuss brand of cars any longer.

Besides, the Mondeo estate is a lot more sexy than that funeral carriage like Passatt. Ask any woman. Now you burned your last chance of getting laid.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

oi, less of it.

The point is Dipstick,

your Mondeo Titanium is the last of the old ones all loaded up with goodies ala Cortina Crusader.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                oi, less of it.

The point is Dipstick,

your Mondeo Titanium is the last of the old ones all loaded up with goodies ala Cortina Crusader.

Milan.
                I don't have a car. And don't need to bang on about one as I have a life.
                Are you the pub bore?
                HTH
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                  Besides, the Mondeo estate is a lot more sexy than that funeral carriage like Passatt. Ask any woman. Now you burned your last chance of getting laid.
                  Women like men who drive estates and people carriers, something to do with virility.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

"your Mondeo Titanium is the last of the old ones all loaded up with goodies ala Cortina Crusader."

Nope. Check the link below. This lot are selling the top spec new mondeo for £18k Their cheapest titanium spec is 15.4k. These are the new ones.

Anybody who buys the old Mandeo should really be able to haggle a hefty discount on the sticker price simply because their value has dropped due to the release of the new one.

http://www.uk-car-discount.co.uk/use...ce&sortdir=ASC
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X