• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cynanto!!!! its actually free

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cynanto!!!! its actually free

Hi All,

just having a browse on the Cynanto website and they are offering full membership ( apparently worth £300) for free, just click the scrolling toolbar, says places are limited to first 1000.

Then it gives you a discount code.

I just upgraded my basic membership for nothing for the year.

And no i dont work for Cynanto!!

http://www.cynanto.com/index.asp
    Last edited by poser; 3 September 2007, 09:33. Reason: edit
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Are they kosher? Monster, and all that.

Comment

I'm old fashioned and for all its sins I prefer the agency model

Milan.

Comment

I figured its worth a try, especially if its free, cos they must be mad if they think id pay £300!

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
          Hi All,

just having a browse on the Cynanto website and they are offering full membership ( apparently worth £300) for free, just click the scrolling toolbar, says places are limited to first 1000.

Then it gives you a discount code.

I just upgraded my basic membership for nothing for the year.

And no i dont work for Cynanto!!

http://www.cynanto.com/index.asp

I clicked the link and just found an ordinary request to register. Do you have to be an associate first?
          Or have I missed the 1000 limit?
          Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 3 September 2007, 10:47.
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

I recently signed up to this too. If nothing else it helps to put my contracts outside IR35 by advertising the services of my company. Something that firing my CV off to agencies doesn't do. See point 9 on the IR35 criteria list at http://www.djcolom.co.uk/ir35.html

If I get approached by a client about a gig along the way then happy days!!

Comment

Kathy,

i clicked this url and its like a ticker running underneath the header of the site.. if not, here is the discount code:

CYN92618

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                I clicked the link and just found an ordinary request to register. Do you have to be an associate first?
                Or have I missed the 1000 limit?
                Nope - I've just done it.

You need to register, then get your details on there so that your account is live. Then as soon as you do that, you can upgrade using the code.

I've only just put the current gig on there, but will flesh it out when I get chance. But it accepted the upgrade to professional account a few seconds ago.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

ah sorry peeps didnt realise you had to register as associate first, either way its still free, anyone ever had any contact through this?

Comment

yayyyyy....registered.

Unfortunately I had to use my work email address and there's no way to change it on this site so when my contract finishes thats the end!...lol
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                    X