• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HOT PDAs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOT PDAs

The device of my dreams has just been released.

It’s a PDA with Win Mobile 6 and everything.

http://www.europe.htc.com/en/products/htctytn2.html

It is a PDA from HTC, some HTC’s devices are offered on T-Mobile’s site as the Vario brand.

I can’t wait to get it. The problem is, it is still not on the T-mobile phones list to chose from. ( Cos I wanna get a plan as well )

So should I wait until it gets there , ( if it will ever ) or get it online for the ludicrous 480 pounds ?

PS: Why T-Mobile. They have the best Internet packages.
    Last edited by 2uk; 3 September 2007, 19:12.

ytou'll be waiting a while, T-Mobile usually last to bring phones to market due to 'extensive testing' and 'software compatibility testing'...

Ive got the Vario II great phone and cant wait to upgrade but dont hold your breath.
    cut me - ill bleed rosso red

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
      ytou'll be waiting a while, T-Mobile usually last to bring phones to market due to 'extensive testing' and 'software compatibility testing'...

Ive got the Vario II great phone and cant wait to upgrade but dont hold your breath.
      The other new device on the HTC site , the “Touch” PDA is already offered by T-mobile…

I will ring them and ask.

I was actually going for the Vario II , but when I saw this one...

Comment

soon to be known as the MDA Vario III on t-mobile.

Comment

I (briefly) had the M31000 (aka Tytn/Vario II) on Orange but found the WiFi to be crap and the handset just a bit too big and heavy. Also there was no easy way to dial without using the stylus.

Anyone know if the new model has addressed any of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by mbriody View Post
            I (briefly) had the M31000 (aka Tytn/Vario II) on Orange but found the WiFi to be crap and the handset just a bit too big and heavy. Also there was no easy way to dial without using the stylus.

Anyone know if the new model has addressed any of the above?
            WIFI dont know about, dialling yes it has a new interface with larger buttons, easy to dial away now. I have flashed my tytn with the new interface much nicer.

ps this should be released anytime soon, rumour had it that it was going to be released on the 3rd Sep 07

Comment

The problem with these is if you have wifi or GPRS on thebattery life is down to six hours. No good for real travelling.
              Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp View Post
                WIFI dont know about, dialling yes it has a new interface with larger buttons, easy to dial away now. I have flashed my tytn with the new interface much nicer.

ps this should be released anytime soon, rumour had it that it was going to be released on the 3rd Sep 07
                The cool device being released as Vario III from t-mobile is Tytn II from HTC

Anybody know if this device will be avaiable from the other telcos ?

Comment

aka vodafone v1615 - coming soon ..
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                  X